StartEngine Founder’s Summit: Breaking the Million Dollar Barrier with Digital Marketing
In one of the early afternoon panels, StartEngine’s Chief Marketing Officer Johanna Cronin led a discussion with marketing experts on creating great marketing strategies for equity crowdfunding offerings. On her panel were StartEngine’s Director of Client Marketing Andy Chung, Digital Niche Agency’s SVP of Digital Strategy Jason Fishman, and Lemonlight’s founder & CEO Hope Horner.
Over the course of 30 minutes, the panel covered how to successfully market equity crowdfunding campaigns and touched on the following topics:
- The number one thing companies can do to market their raise
- What recommendations there are for companies that operate in the cannabis or blockchain industry, where platforms like Facebook have restrictions on the types of advertising those industries can do
- The difference between equity crowdfunding campaign videos and general branding videos
- The effectiveness of influencer partnerships
- Building an integrated marketing plan
- What’s a good acquisition cost for potential investors?
- The similarity between marketing to investors and to new customers, and more
You can watch the panel in full here: