9735 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 216, Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Minimum Investment Amount
Minimum Number of Shares Offered
Maximum Number of Shares Offered
Price per Share
*Maximum Number of Shares Offered subject to adjustment for bonus shares. See Bonus info below.
- Invest within the 1st week and receive 20% bonus shares.
- Invest within the 2nd week and receive 15% bonus shares.
- Invest within the 3rd week and receive 10% bonus shares.
- Invest within the 4th week and receive 5% bonus shares.
- New Year's Bonus - Invest between Jan 1st, 2020 and Jan 3rd, 2020 and receive 15% bonus shares
Volume Based Bonuses and Perks*:
- Invest >$500, you will receive 5% bonus shares & access to our Investor Club which allows you to vote on drug names, receive special investor updates, and attend Q&A sessions
- If you invest >$1,500, you will receive 10% bonus shares & access to our Investor Club.
- If you invest >$5,000, you will receive 15% bonus shares & access to our Investor Club.
- If you invest >$10,000, you will receive 20% bonus shares, an in-person meeting with the leadership team**, and access to our Investor Club.
*Investors cannot qualify for both bonuses in any single investment. If an investor qualifies for two bonuses the higher of the two bonuses will be applied. All perks occur after the offering is completed.
**Travel Not Included
Phormed Inc will offer 10% additional bonus shares for all investments that are committed by StartEngine Crowdfunding Inc. shareholders who invested over $1,000 or made at least two investments in StartEngine's own offerings.
This means eligible StartEngine shareholders will receive a 10% bonus for any shares they purchase in this offering. For example, if you buy 100 shares of Common Stock at $1.00 / share, you will receive 110 Common Stock shares, meaning you'll own 110 shares for $100. Fractional shares will not be distributed and share bonuses will be determined by rounding down to the nearest whole share.
This 10% Bonus is only valid during the investors eligibility period. Investors eligible for this bonus will also have priority if they are on a waitlist to invest and the company surpasses its maximum funding goal. They will have the first opportunity to invest should room in the offering become available if prior investments are cancelled or fail.
Investors will only receive a single bonus, which will be the highest bonus rate they are eligible for.
Irregular Use of Proceeds
The Company might incur Irregular Use of Proceeds that may include but are not limited to the following over $10,000: Vendor payments.
Most recent fiscal year-end:
Prior fiscal year-end:
Cash And Cash Equivalents
A crowdfunding investment involves risk. You should not invest any funds in this offering unless you can afford to lose your entire investment. In making an investment decision, investors must rely on their own examination of the issuer and the terms of the offering, including the merits and risks involved. These securities have not been recommended or approved by any federal or state securities commission or regulatory authority. Furthermore, these authorities have not passed upon the accuracy or adequacy of this document. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission does not pass upon the merits of any securities offered or the terms of the offering, nor does it pass upon the accuracy or completeness of any offering document or literature. These securities are offered under an exemption from registration; however, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has not made an independent determination that these securities are exempt from registration.