First, thank you all for your support and willingness to create the secondary investment account. I appreciate the understanding and the compliance with our request. If you haven't done so yet, please consider helping us streamline the efforts so we can focus on the business at hand: growing mushrooms and diverting waste streams!
Next, we promised that we would work hard for you--AND WE ARE! With the investments we said we would: expand operations, file final patents, hire personnel, and focus on business development. Here is where we are:
1. We have been awarded our International Trademark and have filed our final patent applications in the US, Canada, and the EU. We are awaiting word on our US Trademarks and are in development on another patentable application.
2. We are almost 100% set up in our Bolingbrook, IL offices! With lags in shipping getting all of our necessary supplies and equipment have been taking longer. I am happy to report, however, that we should be running tests by May.
3. We are OFFICIALLY in the EU via Warsaw, Poland. We have just opened Mycocycle EU! Stay tuned for more exciting news as we expand our research and development efforts in the EU.
4. We have hired an administrative assistant to help with the daily operations, and we have an intern starting June 1. We are completing interviews for Mycological Lab Tech and should have someone in place by May.
5. We have gained an LOI from a major multinational manufacturer! (I saved the best news for last)
As you can see, we made a plan that we are delivering on. 2021 will be a phenomenal year for us. I have an ask of you now...as we are coming to the end of our campaign here on StartEngine please consider sharing the link with your networks so we can finish strong! We would love to gain more investment so we can make more plans through the scaling of our process--revenue plans that is!
Share the good news about Mycocycle today because it is your support that will continue to grow our network!