Maximum 53,500* shares of common stock ($107,000)
*Maximum subject to adjustment for bonus shares. See 10% Bonus below
Minimum 5,000 shares of common stock ($10,000)
|Jackson Hole Television, Inc.|
|Corporate Address||260 W Broadway Ave Unit #2, Jackson, WY 83001|
|Description of Business||Jackson Hole Television (K38LY-D) is a resort TV station in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.|
|Type of Security Offered||Shares|
|Purchase Price of Security Offered||$ 2.00|
|Minimum Investment Amount (per investor) ||$200.00|
Minimum Investment: $200 per investor (100 Shares).
If you invest you shall receive:
- $200+ Investment - The Shareholder Perks Package*.
- $3,000+ Investment - The Jackson Hole TV Shareholder Perks Package**.
* The Shareholder Perks Package. Invest $200+ and receive:
- Company t-shirt to wear proudly as a shareholder.
- A video thanking you for the investment and listing you in the credits with all other investors at this level on our website and on Jackson Hole Television when the time is available.
- 35% off any advertising campaign both online and on the station, when available.
- 35% off on Jackson Hole apparel purchases when available.
- Invitation to the annual shareholders meeting in Jackson Hole, WY and an opportunity to receive discounts on dining and lodging when available.
** The Jackson Hole TV Shareholder Perks Package. Invest $3,000+ and receive:
- Same as The Shareholder Perks Package but 50% off all the items listed.
- Invitation to the annual shareholders meeting in Jackson Hole, WY and an opportunity to receive priority discounts on dining and lodging when available.
All perks occur after the offering is completed.
The 10% Bonus for StartEngine Shareholders
Jackson Hole Television, Inc. will offer 10% additional bonus shares for all investments that are committed by StartEngine Crowdfunding Inc. shareholders (with ≥ $1,000 invested in the StartEngine Reg A+ campaign) within 24 hours of this offering going live.
StartEngine shareholders who have invested $1,000+ in the StartEngine Reg A+ campaign will receive a 10% bonus on this offering within a 24-hour window of their campaign launch date. This means you will receive a bonus for any shares you purchase. For example, if you buy 50 shares of Common Stock at $2.00 / share, you will receive 5 Common Stock bonus shares, meaning you'll own 55 shares for $100. Fractional shares will not be distributed and share bonuses will be determined by rounding down to the nearest whole share.
This 10% Bonus is only valid for one year from the time StartEngine Crowdfunding Inc. investors receive their countersigned StartEngine Crowdfunding Inc. subscription agreement.
Irregular Use of Proceeds
The Company will not incur Irregular Use of Proceeds that would include but are not limited to the following over $10,000: Vendor payments and salary made to one's self, a friend or relative; any expense labeled "Administration Expenses" that is not strictly for administrative purposes; or any use of cash that is for the purposes of repaying inter-company or related party debt except as set forth in the following sentence. The Company may incur Irregular Use of Proceeds over $10,000 for travel & entertainment costs associated with business development, content acquisition efforts, and promotions, and for the repayment of debt to related parties to the extent, such debt was incurred for marketing costs associated with this capital raise.
Most recent fiscal year-end:
Prior fiscal year-end:
Cash And Cash Equivalents
A crowdfunding investment involves risk. You should not invest any funds in this offering unless you can afford to lose your entire investment. In making an investment decision, investors must rely on their own examination of the issuer and the terms of the offering, including the merits and risks involved. These securities have not been recommended or approved by any federal or state securities commission or regulatory authority. Furthermore, these authorities have not passed upon the accuracy or adequacy of this document. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission does not pass upon the merits of any securities offered or the terms of the offering, nor does it pass upon the accuracy or completeness of any offering document or literature. These securities are offered under an exemption from registration; however, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has not made an independent determination that these securities are exempt from registration.