As blockchain and cryptocurrency’s impact continues spreading across new areas and industries, Blockchain Institute of Technology has been expanding its course offerings and certifications to fit the needs of the market.
Following the launch of BIT’s most recent course “Create a Metaverse Using Three.js, Solidity and NFT Tokens”, we are in full production mode developing another course geared towards blockchain developers.
With the rapid growth in the market, there is an expanding, global need for blockchain professionally trained and certified talent, and delivering on our mission, BIT is addressing these needs efficiently, globally and at scale.
Please find below five recently published quotes on the growth and adoption of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency:
- "After metaverse, Gucci launches cryptocurrency payment offerings: Luxury fashion house Gucci has launched cryptocurrency payment options. The new payment option will commence by the end of May, and will be offered at select Gucci outlet stores, including those in Los Angeles, Miami, Las Vegas and New York." - Full Text
- "Miami is increasingly attracting workers from the crypto industry. Luxembourg-based crypto financial services company Blockchain.com, and Tel Aviv-based crypto and stock investing platform eToro, among others, have opened offices in the city, bringing with them a stream of crypto-savvy employees. Meanwhile, many crypto investors have moved into town, attracted by the warm climate and hot crypto scene." - Full Text
- "The Future of Homebuying, Block by Blockchain: Earlier this year, news broke by Redfin that a surprising 12% of purchasers had invested in and sold cryptocurrency to finance down payments. This more than doubled 2019’s number, 4.6%." - Full Text
- "One of the world’s top diamond miners, De Beers, recently said it had deployed a blockchain-based diamond source platform at scale. The platform, which is known as Tracr, gives the so-called sightholders the ability “to provide an immutable record of a diamond’s provenance, and [empowers] jewellery retailers to have confidence in the origin of the diamonds they purchase.”" - Full Text
- "The Metaverse Can Be a Force for Good in the Real World. Nonprofits and purpose-driven brands exist firmly in the real world, standing up for people’s rights, protesting the fur trade to protect animals and lobbying for eco-friendly policies. So how do they make the pivot to the virtual world and still make a real impact? The metaverse is new enough to be moldable. And purpose might just have a place in it." - Full Text
We invite you to learn more about Blockchain Institute of Technology, and to invest and join us as we help train and certify the skilled workforce needed for the blockchain and cryptocurrency global business transformation currently taking place.
Click Here to Invest