Changing the World... One Blockchain at a Time.
Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are all over the news as they transform multiple industries, and their effects are causing many positive changes in the world.
With all these developments and the growth of the blockchain and cryptocurrency markets, the need for cryptocurrency and blockchain trained talent is growing dramatically, and BIT is addressing this need globally and at scale.
Please find below 5 recent quotes reflecting the positive impact and transformational change of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.
In global news:
- President Bukele: El Salvador to Use Bitcoin Profits to Build 20 Schools - The President of El Salvador Nayib Bukele has announced the nation will build 20 new schools with Bitcoin profits. Full Text
- Cryptocurrency Exchange BitMEX Goes Carbon Neutral - one of the first crypto exchanges to go carbon neutral on our blockchain transactions. Full Text
- Russian Blockchain Experts Are Offered Almost x5 the National Average Salary - Blockchain-related salaries are rising fast in Russia – with developers also starting to command higher salaries than most of their IT professional peers. Full Text
In Miami [The city where Blockchain Institute of Techology headquarters are located]:
- Miami has a new source of income: cryptocurrency - City officials can now dip into a digital wallet that has at least $4.3 million worth of a new cryptocurrency — called MiamiCoin or $MIA Full Text
- Miami Mayor to Take Full Paycheck in Bitcoin - That makes Mayor Suarez the first known U.S. politician to get 100% of a paycheck in BTC. Full Text
George Levy with Miami Mayor Francis Suarez