What can I do with Aido?
Aido has state-of-the-art custom display technology, an interactive projector system, advanced speech recognition, face detection, an incredible personal AI & seamless integration with all your home automation and security needs.
With Aido, you can:
- Use the interactive projector to project movies, games & other content on a wall. Use gestures to play games or control playback of media.
- Use voice control to call Aido to you and give it commands. Aido has a set of powerful mics that let it listen to your voice, even in noisy environments, and a ball-based navigation system that allows it to traverse your home
- Use Aido’s universal remote to control your home appliances like TV, home theatre system, etc.
- Connect Aido to your smart devices that support Zigbee, Z-Wave or DLNA and control them through Aido.
- For instance, you can ask Aido to reduce the room temperature, and show you who’s at the door (if you have a smart home camera).
- Ask Aido to escort guests from the door into your living room
- Ask Aido to display a recipe over the projector to help you whip up a new dish
- Get Aido to take pictures of your friends at home and post it to your Facebook page
- Ask Aido to download playlists from Spotify and play DJ for your parties
- Read out stories to your kids using its storytelling feature
- Patrol your home when you’re away and send a notification or photograph if there’s an intruder
- Get a reading of temperature, pressure, air quality, etc. across your home
What devices are compatible with Aido?
We don’t have the official compatibility listing yet, but popular Android and iOS devices will be supported for the companion app. You can set a lot of Aido’s functionality or view alerts of what’s happening at home using the Aido companion app.
Aido’s companion app lets you set:
- Patrol paths for Aido to traverse
- Turn on/off connected smart devices
- Get Aido to charge before you’re home
- Design triggers for which you can receive alerts
- Schedule events like movie download/playback at particular times
- Create weekday/weekend routines
- Create preferences for family members
- Aido’s companion app lets you view alerts for:
- Change in parameters like air quality, noise, etc.
- Images/video of your home
- Notifications when someone’s at the door (if connected to a smart door camera)
- And more
How easy is it to set up and use Aido?
You can quickly setup Aido through its mobile companion app. We aim to make Aido simple to setup and use.
Who is Aido designed for?
Aido is designed for everyone: Adults, Kids, Seniors, Families, Geeks and Developers.
Can I give Aido a different name?
For now, you will have to call him by his name Aido to interact with him. Name customization will be available in the future.
Can I invest?
Yes, anyone can invest. In a departure from previous investment rules, the SEC now permits Regulation CF offerings to take on investors who are unaccredited as well as accredited investors. If either of an investor’s annual income or net worth is less than $100,000, then the investor’s investment limit is the greater of:
- $2,000 or
- 5 percent of the lesser of the investor’s annual income or net worth.
- If both annual income and net worth are equal to or more than $100,000, then the investor’s limit is 10 percent of the lesser of their annual income or net worth.
- During the 12-month period, the aggregate amount of securities sold to an investor through all Regulation Crowdfunding offerings may not exceed $100,000, regardless of the investor’s annual income or net worth.
Do I need to provide any documents to invest?
No, you do not need to provide any separate documents in order to invest. Just provide the information required by the online forms on StartEngine.
How much is the minimum investment?
The minimum investment amount for InGen Dynamics is $141.00, which is equal to 100 shares.
What is the price per share?
The price per share for the InGen Dyanmics’ offering is $1.41 per share.
What documentation/confirmation will I receive for my investment?
Investors will receive a confirmation of their investment and a subscription agreement that has been accepted by InGen Dynamics via email.
Help, I’m experiencing a problem or having trouble using the platform to invest!
For assistance with making your investment, please contact StartEngine customer support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or the live chat on our website by clicking on the green chat widget in the lower right corner.