Instead of another marketing email, we wanted to share what's going on at SanMelix, and where we are going. As of today we have;
- Reached our crowdfunding goal of $1.07M, and have 1,725 investors on StartEngine
- Launched our BEECure ™ R-radiation and laser skin care on Amazon and Walmart.com
- Completed testing on our advanced wound care products and will apply for 510(k) pre-market clearance from the FDA in Q2 2021
- Secured a secondary US honey supplier and purchased US manufacturer worldwide formulation rights for BEECure™ R -Radiation and Laser Skin Care reducing our overall manufacturing cost
- We were granted 2 US patents and 1 Canadian patent and will continue prosecuting our other patent pending formulation application. US trademark should be issued in Q2 2021. Company has also filed international trademark.
For the remainder of 2021 and upcoming 2022 we plan to receive 510(k) clearance for BEECure™ BH, 510 (k) clearance for BEECure™ , launch BEECure™ Minor Burns , BEECure™ M & BH Dressing, conduct an evidence based clinical trial, and obtain a reimbursement code. We will have the only dressing that has all three mechanisms of wound healing, Anti-microbial claim, Autolytic debridement, and Skin regeneration. Additionally, we are negotiating with other GMPs to contract manufacture our skin and wound care products. We will continue to test, research and expand our products utilizing world renown physicians and scientists.
Our sales channel for our advanced wound care (AWC) market will include the DoD, VA, Physicians Networks, Medical supply distributors, Hospitals, and SNF’s . Our OTC skin care market will include the World Wide Web, Indirect sales channel for private label/ white label, Pharmacies, and Retail Stores.
We will be first to market buckwheat honey skin and wound care products. Our patented advanced wound care dressing will assist with the complexities of combating Hospital Associated Infections (HAIs) across healthcare settings and in the community.
BEE an iconic national skin and wound care provider