143 Hoyt Street, Apt 7 L, Stamford, CT 06905
Minimum Investment Amount
Class B non voting stock
Minimum Number of Shares Offered
Maximum Number of Shares Offered
Price per Share
*Maximum subject to adjustment for bonus shares. See 10% Bonus below
Perks For Real Estate Agents
- 1 year of Quigler (value $298)
- 18 months of Quigler + 1 Power Marketing for Luxury Real Estate book (value $496)
- 2 years of Quigler + all 3 of the Power Marketing books (value= $743)
- 3 years of Quigler and all the books (value = $894 + $99 = $993 perk).
- Lifetime membership + all the books. (value depends on how long agent is in the business).
Perks for Consumers
- a Quarterly Market Report on the national residential real estate market.
- National Quarterly Residential Real Estate Market Report + copy of "Get Your Highest Price", a guide to getting the highest price for your home.
- National Quarterly Residential Real Estate Market Report + Get Your Highest Price book+ Quigler hat.
- National Quarterly Residential Real Estate Market Report + Get Your Highest Price book + Quigler Hat + "Winning Listing Presentations, for life" a book for all sales on how to connect with customers and win them over.
- National Quarterly Residential Real Estate Report + Get Your Highest Price+ Quigler hat + Winning Listing Presentations, for life + Quigler T Shirt.
Broker Owners who are accredited investors
$25,500 = 1200 consecutive months of Quigler memberships for agents. i.e. 100 agents for 12 months or 200 agents for 6 months or 50 agents for 24 months, etc. Value $29,800.
*All perks occur after the offering is completed.
Quigler, Inc. will offer 10% additional bonus shares for all investments that are committed, within 24 hours of this offering going live, by StartEngine Crowdfunding Inc. shareholders who invested over $1,000 in the StartEngine Reg A offering which closed earlier this year.
StartEngine shareholders who invested $1,000 or more in that StartEngine Reg A offering will receive a 10% bonus on this offering within a 24-hour window of this offering’s launch date. This means you will receive a bonus for any shares you purchase. For example, if you buy 10 shares of Class B Common Stock at $15 / share, you will receive 11 Class B Common Stock shares, meaning you'll own 11 shares for $150. Fractional shares will not be distributed and share bonuses will be determined by rounding down to the nearest whole share.
This 10% bonus is only valid for one year from the time StartEngine Crowdfunding Inc. investors received their countersigned StartEngine Crowdfunding Inc. subscription agreement.
Irregular Use of Proceeds
The Company might incur Irregular Use of Proceeds that may include but are not limited to the following over $10,000: Vendor payments; Salary payments made to one’s self, a friend or relative; Any expense labeled “Travel and Entertainment”; Inter company debt or back payments
Most recent fiscal year-end:
Prior fiscal year-end:
Cash And Cash Equivalents
A crowdfunding investment involves risk. You should not invest any funds in this offering unless you can afford to lose your entire investment. In making an investment decision, investors must rely on their own examination of the issuer and the terms of the offering, including the merits and risks involved. These securities have not been recommended or approved by any federal or state securities commission or regulatory authority. Furthermore, these authorities have not passed upon the accuracy or adequacy of this document. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission does not pass upon the merits of any securities offered or the terms of the offering, nor does it pass upon the accuracy or completeness of any offering document or literature. These securities are offered under an exemption from registration; however, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has not made an independent determination that these securities are exempt from registration.