Legion M Entertainment, Inc.
1801 CENTURY PARK EAST 24TH FLOOR, LOS ANGELES, CA 90067
Minimum Investment Amount
Class A Common Stock
Minimum Number of Shares Offered
Maximum Number of Shares Offered
Price per Share
Bonus Shares and Rewards
Legion M plans to offer shares of Class A Common Stock to investors under this offering pursuant to Regulation CF at a price of $15.00 per share. Shares sold in the current offering include bonuses and rewards that will be available for qualifying investors, including the grant of additional shares (“bonus shares”), exclusive merch, gift cards, and experiences.
Investors who meet the criteria below are eligible for bonus shares from Legion M. For example, if you buy 100 shares of Class A Common Stock at $15.00 / share, and qualify for 10% bonus shares you will receive 110 shares of Class A Common Stock meaning you'll own 110 shares for $1,500.
EXCEPT WHERE EXPLICITLY NOTED BELOW (I.E. LEGION M INVESTOR BONUS), BONUS SHARES CANNOT BE COMBINED -- if an investor qualifies for multiple bonuses, StartEngine will apply the highest bonus level. Bonus shares are granted in addition to any rewards earned (see below).
All bonus shares will be calculated during the checkout process and issued when each individual investment closes. Fractional shares will not be distributed and share bonuses will be determined by rounding down to the nearest whole share.
EARLY BIRD BONUS SHARES: Investors who purchase shares within the timeframes listed below qualify for Early Bird bonus shares.
● First 7 days: 15% bonus shares
● Next 7 days: 10% bonus shares
STARTENGINE OWNERS BONUS SHARES: Legion M will offer 10% bonus shares for all investments that are committed by investors that are eligible for the StartEngine Crowdfunding Inc. OWNer's bonus. This 10% bonus is only valid during the investors eligibility period. Investors eligible for this bonus will also have priority if they are on a waitlist to invest and the company surpasses its maximum funding goal. They will have the first opportunity to invest should room in the offering become available if prior investments are cancelled or fail. Details can be found on StartEngine’s website.
TIER BONUS SHARES: Any investor who makes an investment in one of the tiers below qualify for bonus shares based on the amount of their investment:
• TIER 3 ($225+): 7% bonus shares
• TIER 4 ($450+): 8% bonus shares
• TIER 5 ($900+): 9% bonus shares
• TIER 6 ($1,800+): 10% bonus shares
• TIER 7 ($4,950+): 11% bonus shares
• TIER 8 ($9,900+): 12% bonus shares
LEGION M INVESTOR BONUS SHARES: Existing Legion M investors from rounds 1 through 7 qualify for an additional 5% bonus shares IN ADDITION TO any other qualifying bonuses. To claim these bonus shares, investors must make their StartEngine investment with the same email their existing Legion M investment has been made.
Every investor qualifies for one Reward Tier based on the amount of money invested:
● All Investors: Every Round 8 investor will have their name included in the credits of Man in the White Van, a feature film produced by Legion M that is expected to release in 2022. If an investor would like to change how their name is presented, or opt-out of having their name in the credits, they can do so at legionm.com/credits.
● TIER 1 ($105+): Exclusive Legion M round 8 t-shirt
● TIER 2 ($150+): Exclusive Legion M round 8 t-shirt PLUS $30 gift card for the Legion M store (shop.legionm.com)
● TIER 3 ($225+): Exclusive Legion M round 8 t-shirt PLUS $30 gift card for the Legion M store (shop.legionm.com) PLUS qualifying bonus shares (see above)
● TIER 4 ($450+): Exclusive Legion M round 8 t-shirt PLUS $60 gift card for the Legion M store (shop.legionm.com) PLUS qualifying bonus shares (see above)
● TIER 5 ($900+): Exclusive Legion M round 8 t-shirt PLUS $120 gift card for the Legion M store (shop.legionm.com) PLUS qualifying bonus shares (see above)
● TIER 6 ($1,800+): Exclusive Legion M round 8 t-shirt PLUS $240 gift card for the Legion M store (shop.legionm.com) PLUS qualifying bonus shares (see above)
● TIER 7 ($4,950+): Exclusive Legion M round 8 t-shirt PLUS $200 gift card for the Legion M store (shop.legionm.com) PLUS qualifying bonus shares (see above) PLUS 2 tickets to a Legion M red carpet premiere.
● TIER 8 ($9,900+): Exclusive Legion M round 8 t-shirt PLUS $400 gift card for the Legion M store (shop.legionm.com) PLUS qualifying bonus shares (see above) PLUS 4 tickets to a Legion M red carpet premiere.
Notes on Bonuses and Rewards:
1. Investors will be responsible for any shipping and sales tax related to a Reward.
2. Premieres typically occur in Los Angeles, but may also be available in other areas. Travel, lodging, and accommodations not included.
3. From time to time, Legion M may amend the Reward options at which point Legion will update our offering page at https://startengine.com/legionm.
4. Tax consequences for recipients (including federal, state, local and foreign income tax consequences) with respect to rewards and bonus are the sole responsibility of the investor. investors must consult with their own personal accountant(s) and/or tax advisor(s) regarding these matters.
Please note that anytime Legion M uses the phrase the "world's first" or the "first" in relation to its business, these claims are based on the Company's knowledge and history of the industry only.
All perks occur after the offering is completed.
A crowdfunding investment involves risk. You should not invest any funds in this offering unless you can afford to lose your entire investment. In making an investment decision, investors must rely on their own examination of the issuer and the terms of the offering, including the merits and risks involved. These securities have not been recommended or approved by any federal or state securities commission or regulatory authority. Furthermore, these authorities have not passed upon the accuracy or adequacy of this document. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission does not pass upon the merits of any securities offered or the terms of the offering, nor does it pass upon the accuracy or completeness of any offering document or literature. These securities are offered under an exemption from registration; however, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has not made an independent determination that these securities are exempt from registration.