Type of Security Offered: Common Units, deliverable to the purchaser in the form of tokens (“Housa Token”) Each Housa Token equals one (1) unit of the Company’s Common Units.
Purchase Price of Security Offered: $0.10 per Housa Tokens
Size of Offering:
A maximum of 10,000,000* Common Units, deliverable as Housa Tokens for an maximum aggregate purchase price of $1,000,000
*Subject to adjustment for bonus shares. See 10% Bonus below
A minimum of 100,000 Common Units, deliverable as Housa Tokens for an a minimum aggregate purchase price of $10,000
Minimum Investment Amount (per investor): $350.00
The Offering includes one (1) "House token” for every $0.10 invested. House tokens are the primary medium for exchange and basis for smart contracts on the Housa real estate platform.
In addition, the following House token bonuses will apply to investments:
- Invest $1,000-$4,999: You will receive a bonus of 5 House tokens per $0.10 invested.
- Invest $5,000 - $9,999: You will receive a bonus of 10 House tokens per $0.10 invested.
- Invest $10,000+: You will receive a bonus of 15 House tokens per $0.10 invested; and you are granted first right of refusal to sell House tokens to allow access to platform services (i.e industry professionals wanting to advertising on the platform, must purchase House tokens from token holders).
Additional House token bonus to early investors, including any volume bonus noted above:
- Invest within the first seven (7) days of the Offering = 10% additional House token bonus
- Invest within the first fourteen (14) days of the Offering = 6% additional House token bonus
- Invest within the first twenty one (21) days of the Offering = 3% additional House token bonus
After the first three (3) weeks (21 days), no "Additional House token bonus" will be applied. The volume-based perks will still apply throughout the entire Offering.
*All perks and tokens will be delivered after the campaign is completed, and upon availability of the Tokens.
Description: Each Housa Token will represent a single Common Unit of the Company, with rights and preferences as designated in the Company operating agreement and summarized in the Offering Document.
- Blockchain: Ethereum
- Exchanges: Housa Tokens are intended to be tradable on StartEngine LDGR, tZero, and any other ATS upon launch of the service.
- Voting Rights: None, except as required by law
- Restrictions on Transfer: 1 year from date of purchase
- Distribution Rights to Members: Yes, as designated in the Company operating agreement
- Redemption Rights: None
- Right of First Refusal: If a Member desires to sell, transfer or otherwise dispose of all or any part of their interest in the Company, such Member (the “Selling Member”) shall first offer to sell and convey such interest to the other Members of the Company before selling, transferring or otherwise disposing of such interest to any other person, corporation or other entity. Such offer shall be in writing, shall be given to every other Member, and shall set forth the interest to be sold, the purchase price to be paid, the date on which the closing is to take place (which date shall be not less than thirty (30) days nor more than sixty (60) days after the delivery of the offer), the location at which the closing is to take place, and all other material terms and conditions of the sale, transfer or other disposition.
Please see Offering Document for a complete set of rights and preferences.
Description: The House token that investors will receive as a perk will be the Ethereum ERC-20 House token. House tokens are key to our smart contract and incentive strategy. We are rewarding all users of the Housa real estate platform and will incentivize all participants in the home searching, buying, and selling process. These, and other actions, are opportunities to earn House tokens as rewards that will be tradable and utilized on the Housa real estate platform as a form of payment for services as these features are developed. Advertisers, including but not limited to brands, real estate brokers, agents, lenders, inspectors, and title companies, will be able to purchase House tokens in order to gain access to advertising, sponsorship, and content services on the Housa real estate platform. Our research and development efforts have identified Ethereum as our initial blockchain platform and we may migrate to another blockchain platform to effectively serve the needs of our platform and user community as needed.
- Initial Blockchain: Ethereum
- Migration to Alternative Blockchain: Possible; if scaling or limitations require
- Expected Network Launch date: Q4 2019
- Total amount of House tokens authorized for creation: 500,000,000
- Amount of Tokens or Rights to Tokens already issued: 0
- Will they be listed on Exchanges: Our intent is to list the House tokens on popular centralized and/or decentralized exchanges.
- if so, which: Acceptance on exchanges may vary, however, we intend to be listed on exchanges such as Binance, Bittrex, IDEX, OpenLedger, or similar.
Other Material Terms:
- Voting Rights: None
- Restrictions on Transfer: 1 year from purchase
- Dividends/Distributions: None
- Redemption Rights: None
- Other: None
The Company currently does not have a functional distributed ledger-based business model nor a blockchain-based token and there is no guarantee that such will be developed in the future. The promise of future tokens is contingent upon the successful development of such items. There is no guarantee that successful development will ever occur. The right to receive future tokens and the offering of future tokens is being offered as part of this offering exempt from registration under Regulation CF.
Tax Advisory: Investors should consult their tax advisors with respect to the tax basis for each of the Housa Tokens and the House tokens, since they will trade independently.
No Sales in New York: Because the House tokens being included as perks may be viewed as “virtual currencies” under the laws of the State of New York, we are not offering the securities to investors in New York. No Investor who (i) resides, (ii) is located, (iii) has a place of business, or is conducting business (any of which makes the Investor a “Resident”) in the state of New York will be accepted in this offering.
Housa, LLC will offer 10% additional bonus units for all investments that are committed, within 24 hours of this offering going live, by StartEngine Crowdfunding Inc. shareholders who invested over $1,000 in the StartEngine Reg A offering which closed earlier this year.
StartEngine shareholders who invested $1,000 or more in that StartEngine Reg A offering will receive a 10% bonus on this offering within a 24-hour window of this offering’s launch date. This means you will receive a bonus for any units you purchase. For example, if you buy 1,000 Common Units at $0.10 / unit, you will receive 1,100 Common Units, meaning you'll own 1,100 shares for $100. Fractional units will not be distributed and unit bonuses will be determined by rounding down to the nearest whole unit.
This 10% bonus is only valid for one year from the time StartEngine Crowdfunding Inc. investors received their countersigned StartEngine Crowdfunding Inc. subscription agreement.
The Company might incur Irregular Use of Proceeds that may include but are not limited to the following over $10,000: Salary payments made to one’s self, a friend or relative; Any expense labeled “Travel and Entertainment”; Vendor payments; Any expense labeled “Administrative Expenses” not strictly for administrative purposes; Inter company debt or back payments
A crowdfunding investment involves risk. You should not invest any funds in this offering unless you can afford to lose your entire investment. In making an investment decision, investors must rely on their own examination of the issuer and the terms of the offering, including the merits and risks involved. These securities have not been recommended or approved by any federal or state securities commission or regulatory authority. Furthermore, these authorities have not passed upon the accuracy or adequacy of this document. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission does not pass upon the merits of any securities offered or the terms of the offering, nor does it pass upon the accuracy or completeness of any offering document or literature. These securities are offered under an exemption from registration; however, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has not made an independent determination that these securities are exempt from registration.