Maximum 1,070,000 shares* of Common Stock ($107,000)
*Maximum subject to adjustment for bonus shares. See 10% Bonus below
Minimum 100,000 shares of Common Stock ($10,000)
|Company||Globe Standard, Inc (also referred to as “we”, “us”, “our”, or “Company”)|
|Corporate Address||16112 Hart Street, Van Nuys, CA 91406|
|Description of Business||Globe Standard intends to create a micro utility grid that brings solar power to electric consumers worldwide. Globe Standard intends to make its proprietary GLO Tokens the standard token of the worldwide energy industry.|
|Type of Security Offered||Common Stock (the "Securities") and GLO Tokens (the "Tokens")|
|Purchase Price of Security Offered||$0.10 per share of Common Stock|
|Minimum Investment Amount (per investor) ||$200.00|
The Offering includes 1 GLO Token for every $1 invested.
For example, if you invest $250, you will receive 250 GLO Tokens.
*All perks will be issued after the Offering is completed.
Terms of the Shares
Description: We are offering shares of our Common Stock.
- Total amount of common stock authorized: 100,000,000
- Total shares of common stock issued: 60,000,000
- Will they be listed on Exchanges: We currently do not have any plans to issue the common stock on an exchange
- Voting Rights: Yes, each share will be entitled to one vote.
- Restrictions on Transfer: 1 year from closing of Reg CF Offering Dividends/Distributions: Yes, shares will be entitled to their pro rata share of dividend, if and when declared by the Board of Directors out of legally available funds
- Redemption Rights: None
Terms of the Tokens
Description: GLO is a blockchain-based token issued by Globe Standard, Inc. and is intended to function as the preferred medium of exchange or currency usable within our own proprietary GLO website. It is intended to be used as a form of currency between our electricity consumers, retailers, and supply chain partners. GLO will utilize the Bitcoin blockchain, and is based on the SHA256 algorithm and will not be transferred to another blockchain.
- Initial Blockchain: Bitcoin Based Blockchain
- Migration to Alternative Blockchain: N/A
- Expected Network Launch date: January 2019
- Total amount of Tokens created: 7,600,000,000
- Number of Tokens or Rights to Tokens already distributed: 60,000,000 are currently held in the Company’s wallet for investment and sale. The remaining Tokens are held in reserve.
- Will they be listed on Exchanges: We currently intend listing the Token on exchanges, but this may change, pending approval to list on such exchanges, changes to the regulatory landscape, or any other reason. Tokens may be eligible for trading on SEC approved alternate trading platforms as they become available. There is no guarantee that we will be able to list the Token on any exchange or that any such a trading platform will be available at any time.
Other Material Terms
- Voting Rights: None
- Restrictions on Transfer: 1 year from closing of Reg CF Offering
- Dividends/Distributions: None
- Redemption Rights: None
The Company currently does not yet have a functional distributed ledger based business model and there is no guarantee that such will be developed in the future. The promise of future tokens is contingent upon the successful development of such items. There is no guarantee that successful development will ever occur. The right to receive future tokens and the offering of future tokens is being offered as part of this offering exempt from registration under Regulation CF.
Tax Advisory: Investors should consult their tax advisors with respect to the tax basis for each of the Common Stock and the Tokens, since they will trade independently.
Jurisdictions: No investor who (i) resides, (ii) is located, (iii) has a place of business, or (iv) is conducting business (any of which makes the Investor a “Resident”) in the state of New York will be accepted in this offering.
The 10% Bonus for StartEngine Shareholders
Globe Standard, Inc will offer 10% additional bonus shares for all investments that are committed by StartEngine Crowdfunding Inc. shareholders (with ≥ $1,000 invested in the StartEngine Reg A+ campaign) within 24 hours of this offering going live.
StartEngine shareholders who have invested $1,000+ in the StartEngine Reg A+ campaign will receive a 10% bonus on this offering within a 24-hour window of their campaign launch date. This means you will receive a bonus for any shares you purchase. For example, if you buy 1,000 shares of Common Stock at $0.10 / share, you will receive 100 bonus shares, meaning you'll own 1,100 shares for $100. Fractional shares will not be distributed and share bonuses will be determined by rounding down to the nearest whole share.
This 10% Bonus is only valid for one year from the time StartEngine Crowdfunding Inc. investors receive their countersigned StartEngine Crowdfunding Inc. subscription agreement.
Forward Looking Statements
THIS OFFERING MEMORANDUM MAY CONTAIN FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS AND INFORMATION RELATING TO, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THE COMPANY, ITS BUSINESS PLAN AND STRATEGY, AND ITS INDUSTRY. THESE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS ARE BASED ON THE BELIEFS OF, ASSUMPTIONS MADE BY, AND INFORMATION CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TO THE COMPANY’S MANAGEMENT. WHEN USED IN THE OFFERING MATERIALS, THE WORDS “ESTIMATE,” “PROJECT,” “BELIEVE,” “ANTICIPATE,” “INTEND,” “EXPECT” AND SIMILAR EXPRESSIONS ARE INTENDED TO IDENTIFY FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS, WHICH CONSTITUTE FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS. THESE STATEMENTS REFLECT MANAGEMENT’S CURRENT VIEWS WITH RESPECT TO FUTURE EVENTS AND ARE SUBJECT TO RISKS AND UNCERTAINTIES THAT COULD CAUSE THE COMPANY’S ACTUAL RESULTS TO DIFFER MATERIALLY FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS. INVESTORS ARE CAUTIONED NOT TO PLACE UNDUE RELIANCE ON THESE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS, WHICH SPEAK ONLY AS OF THE DATE ON WHICH THEY ARE MADE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT UNDERTAKE ANY OBLIGATION TO REVISE OR UPDATE THESE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS TO REFLECT EVENTS OR CIRCUMSTANCES AFTER SUCH DATE OR TO REFLECT THE OCCURRENCE OF UNANTICIPATED EVENTS.
A crowdfunding investment involves risk. You should not invest any funds in this offering unless you can afford to lose your entire investment. In making an investment decision, investors must rely on their own examination of the issuer and the terms of the offering, including the merits and risks involved. These securities have not been recommended or approved by any federal or state securities commission or regulatory authority. Furthermore, these authorities have not passed upon the accuracy or adequacy of this document. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission does not pass upon the merits of any securities offered or the terms of the offering, nor does it pass upon the accuracy or completeness of any offering document or literature. These securities are offered under an exemption from registration; however, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has not made an independent determination that these securities are exempt from registration.