NOTES ON THE PATENTS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
1. Some of the patents were filed under "Leviathan Energy Wind Lotus"--a previous Israeli research company also owned by Dr. Farb. Dr. Farb is in the process of updating all patents technically as property of Flower Turbines (assignment of patents). In the meantime, there is a license agreement.
2. They are divided into three core patents that address the three central technology points for this to work. Of these the first one, 2-Bladed Vertical Axis Turbine, is already granted in many parts of the world: US, Canada, Australia, Europe, Israel. The second, on the cluster effect, is under examination in the US, EU, and China. The third, on adaptations to buildings, is filed internationally but not yet in national phase. This already provides three levels of protection for our core contribution.
These core patents on the most important part of the invention are synergistic, and any one can reduce competition.
3. Patent labeled 2 above is another way of approaching the first core patent in other countries, usually less developed. It is now granted in China.
4. Patent 3 is useful for bringing these to market in the Indian periphery and elsewhere to supply off grid power needs instead of diesel for cell towers.
5. Patent 4 is possibly useful for the future.
6. Dr. Farb obtained in 2018 official registration of the designs with the US copyright office as works of eco-art, so that gives them an even wider protection. They were filed under his name, but the ones relevant to Flower Turbines are licensed to the company without charge.
7. Leviathan Energy Israel, also owned by Dr. Farb, has a patent for deflecting wind into blades at higher velocity, and that can be used at no fee. It may be useful in some cases.
Bottom line: anything useful to the company is or will be granted to it by Dr. Farb, and doing so is just a formality.
Trademarks in some cases belong to Dr. Farb; the ownership will be transferred when resources are available to do so.
8. We have ideas for more patents that will further enhance the company, but cannot disclose them at this stage.