Thank you for once again pushing us over the $1 million raised milestone. Our campaign closes tomorrow, and the next few months promise to be an amazing ride:
- Our depression clinical trial is on track to complete recruitment by the end of June, allowing us to submit the data to the FDA in September, months before the December 11th deadline. If we obtain a positive outcome, we will be in a position to become the first wearable device in history to receive FDA Approval to treat Major Depressive Disorder.
- Between now and September, the FDA may render a decision on the anxiety study data we submitted last year - obtaining an indication for Generalized Anxiety Disorder would also be a first for a medical device company.
- Our pilot study with the Seattle Police Department is on track to conclude in July. We intend to leverage the data to build partnerships with other institutions and large employers and look forward to growing our new B2B channel as we scale our established B2C channel.
- Engineering of OAK (our Version 2.0 device) is on track to complete before the end of the summer, at which point we can begin the hand off to our tooling vendor.
- In June, we are launching a social media content series featuring 15 renowned New York City comedians who explore the challenges they've faced with their own mental health - a compelling, stigma-breaking, highly entertaining new approach to raising awareness. You will be the first to know when this is launched.
Achieving the above milestones will build enterprise value and cement our leadership position in a category - prescription wearables for mental health - that is in its infancy.
We are still a start-up, but a mature one - we have over $30 million in lifetime revenue, over 80,000 customers, and multiple clinical trials. Our Version 1.0 device, already on the market, faces no supply chain challenges - giving us all the time we need to get OAK into production. I would not want to be a startup trying to get off the ground today - I am glad we are in a position of strength.
Co-Founder & CEO
Fisher Wallace Labs
Invest $1500+ and receive OAK for free months before it's released to the general public.