I am so glad you asked...
I have been approached via email or phone calls the last month asking about next steps as a Baja United Investor. The simple answer is this - Share with your friends and family what you are doing. The average person spends several hours a day on their Social Media platforms checking in and seeing what their friends are up to. We chose a Crowdfund platform for that very reason. The strength of our network is vast and wide with over 90 investors to date. The winning factor is to share our story and what you are doing with Baja United. Every person is a potential customer, investor, or ambassador for the brand. Below is a list of items you might consider as next steps in order for us to maximize our potential. This should be fun - after all, we are selling Beer and Wine!
1. Follow Baja United on all Social Media Channels: Instagram, Pinterest, Face Book, Twitter
2. Encourage your friends to follow Baja United on Social Media
3. Sign up for the Baja United newsletter through the Baja United website - ask your network to do the same
4. Repost Baja United Social Media and share the newsletter with your network
5. Visit your local bar, restaurant, and retail store and ask them to buy Monte Xanic wines through Youngs Market Company - Now in stock!
6. Vist a customer that sells Monte Xanic currently. Here is a list of top account in Southern California: Bardot, Blue Point Cuisine, Cellar 41, Ciscos, Crivello Ristorante Italiano, El Chignon, En Fuego Restaurant, Ethad Airways, Guiterrez Sportsman Lounge, Johnnys Booze and Pool, Los Toros Mexican, Madison Square Park, Manhattan Fine Wines, University of Ca at Riverside, Whole Foods - San Diego Locations, Wine Bank, Zine Bistro, Costco - San Diego locations. New accounts added daily.
7. Share the investment opportunity with your friends and family - we only have 35 days left on the extension
8. Visit Monte Xanic and Transpeninsular Brewery in Baja California - we can arrange VIP tours and special room rates for hotel stays. The wineries are one hour South of the San Diego border.
9. Email any questions from the Baja United website or ask in the public Q&A on this Start Engine page
10. have fun with this new venture!