Hello Everyone! $ome Exciting NEW$ from HEF!
Numerous people have asked:
“HEF sounds GREAT!
But before I purchase – I need/want an EXIT $TRATEGY!
- Can I transfer my shares? When?
- How exactly does my investment in HEF make ME money?
- And WHEN? “
So, here’s the answer - within the limits of what we can say under SEC rules and regulations:
You can sell/transfer your shares! Here’s how:
The shares sold from this offering have a one-year period before becoming unrestricted and are able to be freely sold (or given as a gift) through a transfer agent.
We anticipate that there will be, in the relatively near future, the establishment of an expansive, secondary market for the securities, much like there is one already for Large Online Public Offering shares (Title IV) (HEF is being presently sold as a Small Online Public Offering (Reg. CF))
Reg. CF Shareholders are generally restricted from reselling their shares for a one-year period after they were issued, unless the shares are transferred:
- to the company that issued the securities (that’s HEF);
- to an accredited investor;
- to a family member (defined as a child, stepchild, grandchild, parent, stepparent, grandparent, spouse or spousal equivalent, sibling, mother-in-law, father-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, brother-in-law, or sister-in-law, including adoptive relationships.);
- in connection with your death or divorce or other similar circumstance;
- to a trust controlled by you or a trust created for the benefit of a family member; as part of an offering registered with the SEC.
See more at: https://help.startengine.com/hc/en-us/articles/205291205-Can-I-sell-my-shares-
And there’s more, even if you don’t sell or transfer your shares.
HEF shareholders can experience a “liquidity event” (timed events that will allow shareholders to sell their shares such as in a BUYBACK by the from you, the shareholder. While none are currently planned, we know that such an “event” is something you, the shareholder wants – and:
Our goal is to give that to you!
AND, while not anticipated for some time, if at all, another way your investment can earn you money is through dividends that might be paid to shareholders by the Company.
There may be other methods of profiting from your investment shares that are not yet available, and we will update as those become a reality.
In all cases, being part of the HEF Family will allow for any discounts, promotions, excitement and news to be passed directly to you.
Feel free to ask questions - We will give prompt, on-point answers!